Clever Setswana Kereiti 6 Padiso
The Clever programmes for the Intermediate Phase have been developed to support the new Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS).
The Clever Learner’s Book has been organised in a series of topics that can be covered in the classroom during the actual teaching time allocated to a subject. In covering each topic, the learners will:
- Revise what they already know about the topic
- Move on to new information about the topic, as set out in the CAPS documents
- Engage in classroom activities that will help learners to test their understanding of new material covered.
The Clever Learner’s Books also contain a number of extra activities for each topic, which learners can attempt for homework or for further practice. The Clever Learner’s Books are supported by the Clever Teacher’s Guides and Clever Core Readers, for Literacy programmes. These programmes provide everything the teacher and learners need to teach and learn in the Foundation Phase. Clever: the clever way to master the Intermediate Phase!
Clever programmes for the Intermediate Phase are available for:
- Social Sciences (in English)
- Home Language (in Setswana, Sesotho, and isiZulu)