ICAS assesses learners every year from over 20 countries and covers more skill areas than any other assessment provider. This is an international benchmark that can be relied upon. ICAS gives teachers deep insight into the true capability of learners – assessing the higher order thinking and problem-solving skills needed to achieve success in:
FROM DATA TO DIRECTIONICAS’s rich diagnostic reports, given to learners and schools, are its unique advantage, made ever more valuable because of ICAS’s long history of data collection.
FOR SCHOOLSICAS provides powerful insights into:
- Where individual learners are succeeding and where they may need extra focus
- Performances across grades, classes and other subgroups
- Strengths and weaknesses at a whole school, grade and class level
- Learner performance in comparison to peers nationally and internationally
- Learner development over time.
ICAS DATES AND FEES FOR THE SOUTHERN AFRICAN REGION: