Iinsombululo Zethu IsiNdebele Ibanga 10 Ikomba Katitjhere
The Solutions for all courses have been developed to support the content (knowledge, concepts and skills) contained in the National Curriculum Statement (NCS), as organised in the new Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS).
The Solutions for all courses have been organised to support teaching and learning in the classroom by presenting the material to be taught and practised in the classroom in 30â€…–â€…60 minute lessons. In each lesson the learners will:
- Establish what they already know about a topic
- Learn new facts about a topic
- Practise using the new knowledge, concepts and skills they have acquired in the lesson.
In addition, learners are provided with:
- Additional homework activities
- Extra practice activities that cater for both learner support and enrichment
- A summary of a cycle of work. A cycle may consist of one or more weeks’ work.
The Solutions for all Learner’s Books are supported by the Solutions for all Teacher’s Guides. These courses provide everything the teacher and learners need to master subjects taught in Grade 10: a complete solution for the classroom.
Accompanying every course is a number of free resources that will assist teachers with effective teaching in the Grade 10 classroom. One extremely valuable resource is a DVD that contains footage of expert advice and real-life situations, on the following:
- Staffroom: colleagues, administration, support, know yourself and know your learners
- The FET Classroom: behaviour, organisation, managing learner styles
- Subject blow-by-blow: CAPS – changes, new areas, inclusivity, multi-level teaching, assessment, 7 point rating system, creating rubrics (this section of the DVD includes various subject experts speaking about specific subjects).
Solutions for all courses for Grade 10 are available for:
- Mathematical Literacy (also available in Afrikaans)
- Home Language (English, Afrikaans, isiNdebele, Xitsonga, TshiVenda)
- Business Studies, Economics (also available in Afrikaans)