Clever Economics Grade 11 Teacher's Guide
The Clever programmes for Grade 11 have been developed to support the new Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS).
The Clever Learner’s Book has been organised in a series of topics that can be covered in the classroom during the actual teaching time allocated to a subject. In covering each topic, the learners will:
- Revise what they already know about the topic
- Move on to new information about the topic, as set out in the CAPS documents
- Engage in classroom activities that will help learners to test their understanding of new material covered.
The Clever Learner’s Books also contain a number of extra activities for each topic, which learners can attempt for homework or for further practice. The Clever Learner’s Books are supported by the Clever Teacher’s Guides. These programmes provide everything the teacher and learners need to teach and learn in Grade 11. Clever: the clever way to master Grade 11!
Clever programmes for Grade 11 are available for:
- English First Additional Language
- Accounting (English and Afrikaans)