Almal Verstaan Sosiale Wetenskappe Graad 5 Leerderboek
The Solutions for all programmes have been developed to support the content (knowledge, concepts and skills) contained in the National Curriculum Statement (NCS), as organised in the new Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS).
The Solutions for all programmes have been organised to support teaching and learning in the classroom by presenting the material to be taught and practised in the classroom in 30–60 minute lessons. In each lesson the learners will:
- Establish what they already know about a topic
- Learn new facts about a topic
- Practise using the new knowledge, concepts and skills they have acquired in the lesson.
In addition, learners are provided with:
- Additional homework activities
- Extra practice activities that cater for both learner support and enrichment
- A summary of a cycle of work. A cycle may consist of one or more weeks’ work.
The Solutions for all Learner’s Books are supported by the Solutions for all Teacher’s Guides and Solutions for all Core Readers, for Literacy programmes. These programmes provide everything the teacher and learners need to master subjects taught in the Intermediate Phase: a complete solution for the classroom.
Solutions for all programmes for the Intermediate Phase are available for:
- English First Additional Language
- Mathematics (in English and Afrikaans)
- Home Language (in English, Afrikaans, Setswana, Sesotho, isiZulu, isiXhosa)
- Social Sciences (in English and Afrikaans)