Learn how to conduct moderation of outcomes-based assessment
The Moderation of Outcomes-based Assessment is a 3 day accredited course brought to you by Macmillan Teacher Campus. The aim of this accredited course is to enable learners to plan, prepare for and conducts moderation, advice and support assessors and processes in the education environment, including IQMS as well as to distinguish between the three levels of moderation.
Each learner needs to submit a Portfolio of Evidence within six weeks after the last day of the course.
What accredited courses can do for you:
- Improve your classroom practice
- Become a master assessor
- Increase your chance at promotions
- Develop a career path that leads to your success
- Broaden your skills base with our courses
- Train, assess and moderate for SETA accredited training providers
The next course is scheduled to take place in Johannesburg from 13 - 15 July. For more details about this and other courses or to make a booking, call 011 731 3300 or email email@example.com.