MTC HOD Induction Programme in collaboration with SAPA
Macmillan Teacher Campus can help you grow in the position of HOD.
Let us assist you with the tools, techniques and mediation of the necessary legislation to make your transition from Post level 1 to Post level 2.
If you are a seasoned SMT member, this workshop is the perfect refresher for you. It will inspire and motivate you to be the best leader and manager that you can be.
Cost: R480.00 per person
Date: Friday, 16 September
Time: 08H00 - 15:30
Venues: Freedom Primary, Actonville Primary, Roosevelt High and Rosina Sedibane
Topics included in this workshop:
- HOD Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead and Manage with Professionalism and Success
- Ensure Effective Curriculum Delivery
- Manage Extra-Curricular Activities
- Conduct Effective Quality Assurance
- Understand HODs Role in Performance Appraisal